Monday, November 23, 2009

Falling Leaves



Boy have I been busy! So busy in fact that I decided I needed to start this blog so I could share with everyone what I've been doing...=) Today's card features Stampin Up's Falling leaves stamp set. I used some new in colors as well as some from the earth elements set. My upline held her fall stamp camp a couple of weeks ago and this is only one of the amazing projects we completed! Let me know if you are intersted in coming to a stamp camp or better yet hosting a workshop of your own for you and your friends! All the info for today's card is listed below. To order just go to stampin up and type in Anna Hassenzahl. See you soon.


Recipe:

stamps: Falling Leaves
cardstock: Whisper White, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry
ink: dusty durango, crushed curry, old olive, chocolate chip, ruby red
accessories: 1inch circle punch, twine, dusty durango polka dot ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment