
I love this little set. It was one of those that I knew I would be getting as soon as I saw it...=) This uses the textured paper. This was the first time that I had used any, but I love it. This card used the stamping off technique as well as the stamp-a-ma-jig (one of my favorite tools) Today's card is clean, simple and it would take no time to whip out a few of these for a gift set or just to have on hand. Thanks for looking. See you soon!
As always to order the supplies just go to stampin up and type in Anna Hassenzahl when you are ready to check out. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Recipe:
stamp set: trendy trees
cardstock: rich razzleberry, soft suede, confetti white
ink: rich razzleberry, dusty durango, crushed curry, soft suede
accessories: stamp-a-ma-jig, button latte, twine
No comments:
Post a Comment